BOOK of Galations

Book of Galation's Sunday Morning's @ 10:00am

Monday, November 22, 2010

We Miss You All


We have been constantly teaching the word here in Los Banos for 2 1/2 yrs now and we can tell you we are blessed beyond measure and at the same time very tired. To all those naysayers who say "you cant get tired if your doing it in the power of the Holy Spirit" I simply say you have never planted a church with just you and your wife. Linda and I have been so blessed to see the families that God has brought here to CCLB & watched His miraculous healing hand upon them. We love this church family and they love us. It has been wonderful seeing the birth of this work that some say couldn't be done!

We now are also praying for a new child to arrive. My Son and Nina are expecting a new grand child for us and yes we are excited even though Char is not she says "i don't like babies" ha ha!
Linda and I are so much in love with not only each other but all that God has allowed us to do and be a part of here in the big Metropolis of los Banos.

I do want to share with you a very special prayer request for the time being. I have recently been in a world of pain with my old injury flaring up in my back and I need help BADLY .

I know God is good, and I have all the scriptures to back them up I just need prayer to endure and I know i can count on you to help me in that amen?

Thank you all for all your support and prayers for us as we turn the corner here in L.B ticking off the enemy by putting the hands of Gods people back in His.

Lord bless you
AL & Linda

No comments: