BOOK of Galations

Book of Galation's Sunday Morning's @ 10:00am

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Most Amazing Thing

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU MIX
TWO WOMEN WHO LOVE JESUSA WALL
SOME PAINT
A WALL PREPPED
SOME MORE PAINT
SOME STRATEGY & PRAYER
SOME VISION
SOME ENDURANCE INTO THE MIDNIGHT HOURS

SOME FINAL TOUCH UP
SOME POSING
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!
A GIFT TO THE FELLOWSHIP
WHAT AN AWESOME DIFFERENCE THIS MURIEL
HAS MADE IN OUR FELLOWSHIP PLACE
How I thank God for a beautiful wife who works tirelessly and an awesome Intern who shares our vision here in Los Banos. I can honestly say I am so overwhelmed every time I see this wall!


BEFORE
AFTER
I was so excited to share this fantastic gift with all of you near and far. It has been so amazing to watch the Lord work in the lives of all the people here since we began. It is my prayer that just like this mural our lives reflect the name of JESUS!

blessings Al

3 comments:

Mike said...

AWESOME!

Susanz Place said...

love it!!!!
That's the Linda I have very fond memories of. Serving Jesus with her amazing gifts. Sure miss you girl!!!
xoxoxo

My Blessed Life said...

That is awesome! Thank you for sharing. Your wife is so talented. God bless you all.